Reporting to the FP&A Manager who is based in London, the position will Involve:
• Production and circulation of reports and analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Supporting the FP&A Manager with financial modelling and analysis as required
• Business partnering with key stakeholders in order to analyse variances to budget and forecast
• Consolidate inputs from accounts receivable and accounts payable into a robust 13 week cash flow forecast
• Provision of data-driven insight to management
• Take an active role in budgets and rolling forecast process with real responsibility for numerous inputs.
We are keen to hear from experienced FP&A professionals who are hungry for a new challenge and keen to make their own mark in a new FP&A function.
Experience and qualifications
• Proven FP&A experience
• Qualified accountant preferred
• Excel expert
• Experience of producing and circulating reports and analysis
• Experience of working with non-financial KPIs such as customer numbers
• Able to manage conflicting priorities and tight deadlines to ensure key deliverables are met
• Technology sector experience an advantage.