Apply for job
Ensure the quality of IT Initiatives by providing Quality Assurance throughout the IT project lifecycle.Responsibilities:
• Assist in the creation, documentation, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Assurance process required to ensure the quality of Investis’ complex IT infrastructure and software development initiatives.
• Provide estimates for quality assurance work
• Should have experience in share point testing.
• Provide quality assurance and testing services to all aspects of IT projects, including:
o Review of requirement documents, functional and technical specifications to ensure that quality is embedded in the process
o The establishment of procedures for test preparation, integration testing, load testing, functional testing and regression testing.
o Creation of test cases to ensure the conformity of the output of IT projects to the specifications.
o The execution of test cases (i.e. the running of tests) and the recording of non-conformities within the company’s bug tracking database.
o Analyzing the test cases prepared by other team members.
o Liaison with the IT team to ensure that non-conformities are recorded correctly, are responded to and followed up appropriately to provide resolution.
o The review and approval of release documentation (including release notes and system documentation) to ensure that they correctly reflect the project being delivered and match the stated project requirements.
o The provision of regression testing as appropriate to ensure that new initiatives do not expose problems to other system areas.
• Review and provide feedback from a quality perspective on the software release mechanism to ensure that it provides the quality it is supposed to.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Adhering to ISMS 27001 policy & proceduresCore Capabilities:
• Experienced practitioner of Quality Assurance within IT Services and software development realm focused on the Web environment.
• Knowledge of QA best practice and testing methodologies.
• Hands-on familiarity with automated testing tools.
• Experience in maintaining and enhancing a QA process and adhering to it.
• Ability to build relationships with IT personnel, influence them and be able to deliver news about non-conformities in a proactive and positive way.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Have a good appreciation of IT terminology and concepts to allow easy and free communication between IT team members and QA.
• Willing to adjust working hours as required to hit deadlines and to provide cover for quality assurance purposes for IT projects in the UK time zone.
• Familiar with web development concepts, ideally able to code in HTML (although this is for familiarity reasons and is not required to perform the job).
• Good proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Confident, proactive self-starter
• Able to work independently and within a team
• Customer service/quality ethos
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think laterally solve problems
Apply for job