Established in 2000, Investis is Europe’s leading digital corporate com-munications specialist. We work with many of Europe’s most successful companies, including more than a third of the FTSE 350. We provide a wide range of digital communications services for publicly listed compa-nies from websites, video and animation through to apps, mobile, social media and consultancy. Our company is growing and we need you to help fuel the current upward momentum within our Moving Images Team.
We’re currently looking for a talented Self-Shooting Producer to join our thriving Video Team based in London.
The Producer will work within our Video Team under the direction and guidance of the Head of Video. The team is responsible for creating a broad mix of content to help clients tell their stories so a genuine interest in content and creativity is a must.
This is an in-house role within an established team tasked with satisfying varied client briefs. We work to tight deadlines and budgets, we write scripts / treatments, create story-boards, plan shoots, film, edit, animate, learn on the job and evaluate our work.
Core duties will include
- Plan, shoot and edit short-form video content to brief and deliver within deadline
- Working closely with the in-house teams as well as external production partners
- Storyboarding and creating shot lists
- Collaborating with the creative team, and contributing to brainstorms and projects
- Creating storyboards that effectively communicate ideas and narrative
- Turn static concept designs into engaging motion graphics using After Effects
Qualifications & Experience:
- First-class experience in shooting original content and a great eye for detail
- Proficient in shooting with cinema cameras as well as DSLRs
- Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control
- Proficient in Adobe production tools (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, DaVinci - Resolve and Cinema 4D)
- Have an interest in learning about digital filmmaking
You must also be able to show:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideas led, creative, and able to work well under pressure
- Good attention to detail; you catch the little things that others often miss
- Be a strong team player
- Show good time management and prioritisation skills
- Have a demonstrable ability to develop your skills further with training and support
Salary and Annual Bonuses: Depends on experience
WHAT WE OFFER
We're a welcoming bunch where ideas are valued. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop their careers. We are committed to helping you grow, professionally and personally.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events