We are a looking for a dynamic individual to join an exciting new team, within one of the world’s most innovative
and high growth digital communications businesses.
Who are we?
Investis is a specialist in digital communications, and has seen high growth - with headquarters in London and offices
in New York, Sweden, Finland and India. As we scale globally we look to invest in a highly commercial finance team
to support our high levels of growth and embed best in class commercial behaviour globally.
The UK FP&A Business partner looks after the performance of the UK business - the core market, and largest part of
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for managing the financial performance of Investis’s key market;
- Key member of the local management team, ensuring that strategic, operational and commercial aims are
- Managing aspects of reporting and planning: ensuring that financial plans are accurate and ambitious to
- deliver our strategy;
- Develop and deliver best in class MI to ensure that the business has a deep understanding of any risk and
- opportunity; and
- Work across the finance team and cross functionally to embed best practice and sound commercial
- behaviours in all parts of the business
What are we looking for:
- Strong communicator with the ability to think strategically and translate complex financial information into
- key business actions;
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment with a can-do attitude to ensure the business has the
- correct level of support and challenge to deliver strong results;
- Experience in using and building complex financial models in order to deliver effective MI;
- Ambition to deliver best-in-class finance support in order to deliver exceptional growth; and
- Passion for making a difference and being able to shape and impact the development of growing business.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Building and delivering high level Management Information;
- Using MI and financial data to challenge the business;
- Managing cross-functional stakeholders to ensure responsible and sustainable growth;
- Driving and supporting projects to improve our business;
- Developing investment cases for new products and initiatives and ensuring performance management;
- Managing the planning cycles for the UK Market: ensuring forecasting is accurate and ambitious; and
- Working closely with our 2 supporting analysts in India
- FP&A or Business Partnering experience;
- Qualified accountant;
- Experience of working with delivering analysis on regular reporting cycles, planning and
- Comfort in a complex multi entity, multi-currency group is a must; and
- Experience of building and delivering business information that facilitates business decisions
- Experience of working in a digital, especially SaaS, busines
What we offer
We're a welcoming bunch where ideas are valued. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop their careers. We are committed to helping you grow, professionally and personally.
Our benefits include:
• 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year
• Childcare vouchers
• Private health insurance
• Health Cash plan
• Life assurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Subsidised gym membership
• Weekly fruit and healthy bars to office
• Monthly early finish and Friday Beer O’clock
• Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position and you can offer what we are looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply online including a covering letter and salary expectations.
And feel free to follow us on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Please note: we don’t look at CVs from agencies. If you've not heard back from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.