If you’d like the opportunity to develop your career working with passionate, talented people on award-winning digital communications projects, please read on…
What you'll be doing
Your involvement will traverse the full project lifecycle, from initiation to completion, whilst acting as the focal point behind the client partnership to deliver great solutions. You will plan, lead and deliver both single or multiple stream projects seamlessly to an agreed scope of the project. You're the hub between the client, technical and creative teams to defining the best approach for delivering work across the account.
You will be involved in a fast moving and creative environment. Working alongside a collaborative team of designers, account managers, strategists and remote development teams, your responsibilities will be:
• Interacting with the project teams and clients, building key relationships, managing client expectations, ensuring high client satisfaction
• Fostering clear and effective communication and any escalations across your projects
• Ensuring accurate planning, resource and work allocations and reporting
• Managing all project risks (creative, cost-related, technical or operational) and quality of all aspects of project delivery
• Keeping a keen eye on your projects’ financial indicators and results
What skills, abilities and expertise you'll need
• Solution orientated, understanding that our clients’ problems are our problems too
• A ‘can do’ attitude and a genuine passion for digital, with solid experience of project managing complex technical and Web-build projects
• A confident and energetic personality, with excellent communication, presenting and interpersonal skills (negotiation, mediation, facilitation)
• Acute attention to detail and the ability to cut through the noise and hone in on the key objectives
• An excellent grasp of numbers and different commercial models, scoping work correctly
• Expert in project management techniques and tools
• Knowledge of a wide range of methodologies and technologies, and technical aspects of Web Development
Who we are
Investis is a digital communications company. We bring our unique blend of expertise, technology, and service to more than 2,000 clients worldwide, supporting them from strategy through to full execution.
We’re headquartered in London and have offices across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
What we offer
We're a welcoming bunch where ideas are valued. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop their careers. We are committed to helping you grow, professionally and personally.
Our benefits include:
• 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year
• Childcare vouchers
• Private health insurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Subsidised gym membership
• Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events
If you're interested in applying for this exciting role and you can offer what we are looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply online including a covering letter and salary expectations. And feel free to follow us on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Please note: we don’t look at CVs from agencies.