We’re currently looking for two Webcast Producers to join our thriving webcast team in London. In this role you’ll manage webcasts for our clients in the UK and Europe.
What you'll be doing
- Management and execution of webcasts for our corporate clients
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service to our clients
- Managing all elements of the webcast production process directly with clients also including booking of audio/visual production teams, site visits, coordinating content delivery and event production, recording and broadcasting of webcasts, reporting and quality assurance
- Work closely with the Head of Webcasting to ensure that a seamless service is provided to our clients
- Excellent project management and organisational skills - including the ability to work on multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Designing and creating bespoke webcast players
- Some travel overseas
The skills, abilities and expertise we're looking for
- Educated to degree level in Multimedia or related field
- 1 years experience in a webcasting/streaming environment, with a good understanding of streaming technology
- Adobe production tools, Final Cut Pro, CSS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a strong team player and also able to work independently
- Calm and resilient in a fast-paced environment; able to multi-task and troubleshoot while communicating clearly and positively with colleagues and clients
- Show good time management and prioritisation skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Knowledgeable with AV and video production with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Experience in both Windows and Mac OS environments
- Have a demonstrable ability to develop your skills further with our training and support
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Investis is a digital communications company. We bring our unique blend of expertise, technology, and service to more than 2,000 clients worldwide, supporting them from strategy through to full execution.
With the myInvestis digital suite at the core, we combine the crafting and publishing of content with deep audience insight to drive effective engagement with the investor community, customers and employees.
By tying creative excellence with powerful technology, we develop innovative solutions that influence perception and enhance the brand and reputation of our clients.
We’re headquartered in London and have offices across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
What we offer
We're a welcoming bunch where ideas are valued. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop their careers. We are committed to helping you grow, professionally and personally.
Our benefits include:
• 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year
• Childcare vouchers
• Private health insurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Subsidised gym membership
• Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events
If you're interested in this exciting position and you can offer what we're looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply including a covering letter and salary expectations.
And feel free to follow us on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Please note: we don’t look at CVs from agencies. If you don’t hear from us within a month, then your application hasn’t been shortlisted this time.